I am a brand, strategy and communications expert and lover of all things advertising and digital. In a previous life, I was a copywriter, account director, strategist, head of social media and digital. My dream is for every South African to have free internet access. I believe the online world can be a greater connector and leveller than democracy. Idealistic? Me? Absolutely.
I am an EU-South African citizen. An expert in developing integrated communication strategies. I hold a deep understanding of brand, creative and media, and how to connect these in the customer journey.
Contributor to various publications and speaker at a number of conferences, including SXSW. Enjoys living in the future.
10 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I live in Cape Town again now, but my five years in Joburg were wonderful.
- I love the work I do and the people I work with.
- I’m a massive cricket fan – ODIs, tests… love it. Twenty20 is just not cricket though.
- I live with my husband, son and a rescue cat. They’re all cuddly.
- Single malt whisky is one of my reasons for living.
- I adore food markets and grocery stores. Barcelona has the best.
- I am an excellent cook and pretty good baker. Cooking is an art, baking is a science.
- My parents sell shoes. I used to get 80% of my shoes for free.
- I have no patience with wilfully ignorant people.
- I once had a cat called Boo. She was just like me. I still miss her.